Residential Infrared Services That You Can Trust
Capital Infrared offers advantages to you over typical inspectors who lack our Infrared Thermal Imaging (ITI) Technology. In fact, fewer than ten percent of residential inspectors even use ITI technology, yet what we find using ITI can help you save hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars per year by identifying moisture, insulation and electrical issues before they pose a bigger risk to your fiscal or physical well-being.
A General ITI Scan is included with EVERY standard residential inspection. Here are just some of the areas where this technology can be beneficial:
- Detecting latent moisture
- Identifying missing or misapplied insulation
- Pinpointing significant air infiltration/exfiltration
- Identifying leaky or poorly insulated ducts
- Detecting overheated or overloaded electrical components
- Identifying structural defects
What Is Included In A General ITI Scan?
A certified Inspector and Thermographer from Capital Infrared will perform a non-invasive infrared thermal imaging scan to measure the surface temperature and the temperature differences or variations of the visible, safely accessible, and readily accessible portions of the following:
- Interior and exterior walls
- Interior ceilings and floors
- Doors and windows
- HVAC equipment and distribution systems
- Main electrical and sub panels
- Representative number of outlets and switches
All of the atypical thermal anomalies will be documented in your Inspection Report and will be accompanied by both natural (visible light) and infrared photographs where applicable. There are no hidden fess or charges!
Other ITI Residential Services provided by Capital Infrared:
- Investigative Inspections
- Isolated-Component Inspections
- Moisture Intrusion Analysis
- HVAC Equipment and Distribution Systems
- Residential Envelope Surveys
- Energy Audits
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or an estimate.